With a loss tonight, the Braves are now 0-11 on Mondays.
Josh Reddick has more home runs than Dustin Pedroia and Adrian Gonzalez… combined.
- Trevor Plouffe has as many as Pedroia, Gonzalez, and Ryan Zimmerman combined.
Only a couple of weeks after going to a four-man rotation, the Rockies went to a six-man rotation.
- We can’t really blame them; at this point, trying to set up the Rockies’ rotation is like picking out the best sauce to ladle over a meal you burnt to ashes.
– Opponents -pitchers, middle infielders, Dee Gordon, everyone – are hitting a combined .317/.381/.533 off Rockies starting pitching.
— Miguel Cabrera is hitting .314/.376/.538.
—- That’s considered a down year for Miggy, mind you.
Jerry Hairston Jr. just homered.
- That’s the first Dodger HR in 345 PA.
– And as many home runs as they have in their past seventeen games.
Ricky Romero has a 5.35 ERA.
- And he’s still 8-3 for a team that’s 40-40.
Tampa scored the winning run on this play. Adam Dunn probably makes that.
-The Yankees have lost eight straight at the Trop.