The Indians allowed ten runs in an inning. Then again, the way things have been going for them…
- To the Twins.
– Only two of those runs were earned.
— The Indians have lost ten in a row.
—- If you want more details on that, check here.
The Rangers scored only one run against Aaron Cook.
- Who struck out two.
– That is a lot for him.
— As in, half the total number of people he’s struck out this year before tonight’s game.
—- In 44.2 innings.
—– He also walked three, when he’d only walked four batters all season, too.
Wade Miley got the loss for giving up no earned runs
- and just one unearned run.
– That’s because Erik Bedard allowed just two hits over seven innings to the Diamondbacks.
The Phillies lost their 60th game tonight.
- Or, as many games as they lost all of last year.
– The sellout streak ended tonight, too, to add insult to injury. Ouch.
Even for the Astros, this is really impressive.